Hi fans of the pose.As i write Defiant Pose are now in the studio working on a new CD. I won't be with them for many reasons.
But I do have my own MY SPACE set up with loads of old photo`s & jam tracks we did many years ago when I was there bass player.
JOHN NEILSON SCHOOL PUNK PHOTO BEFORE
I WAS EXPELLED FOR THE 3RD & LAST TIME.
I THEN MET HENDY THE DESTROY VOCAL
MAN IN THE KIBBLE SCHOOL FOR BAD BOYS.

My name is David Cameron & after my cool band broke up.
George guitar, Gordy drums, Hendy vocals & me on bass. I was badgered by Joe* & chad at a Fallout gig at Paris bar in Shuttle St. Paisley to join the pose.
George was now playing with Fallout & I was in need of a band.
So I joined the pose with Chad on vocals, Joe* on guitar & vocals & later the original drummer came back "Callum" & we where set. But Callum left & a guy I never met & never really got to know took over the drums PREACHER.ME, CHAD & JOE PRACTICED IN CHADS MUMS HOUSE IN HIS BED ROOM BEFORE CALLUM REJOINED THE BAND

CALLUM & PREACHER THE POSE
DRUMMERS WHEN I WAS IN THE BAND.

I only later heard this guy is the brother of the now new BBC1 DR WHO David Tenant, real name McDonald?
Now the pose are just Callum, joe* & Polo on guitar but it wasn't long before defiant pose bass player came back. Crawfy & Callum are the original band members. Joe use to be THE FEGS guitar man & polo was INTERZONES drummer way back in the late 70s when hair was a requirement. Chad was also the Pose first front man before Joe took over.
THE DEFIANT POSE MY SPACE is with tons of new punk friends, many you`ll know from the world of punk. Loads of old photos I hope you like.
If your on MY SPACE join in & send any old punk photo`s you may have.
We did loads of gigs & cameras went off all over the place it would be cool to see them.
If you can be arsed check out my new web site with other pages & links to all the gangs projects & MySpace .
IF YOU HAVE ANY OLD PHOTOS YOU'D LIKE TO PASS ON. COME & JOIN MY YAHOO GROUP & POST WHAT YOU CAN.
THERE'S ALWAYS WARREN THE EX THEM OR US GUITARIST WHO MOVED TO FLORIDA. HE HAS A GREAT HISTORY OF PAISLEY PUNKS & PUNK IN GENERAL. HE'S ALSO ON THE LOOK OUT FOR POSTERS, STORIES & INFO ON PAISLEY PUNK BANDS. YOU NEVER KNOW THERE MAYBE A LINK WAITING FOR YOUR OLD BANDS INPUT & PERMISSION TO LOAD ANY OLD DEMOS NO MATTER THE SHIT RECORDING QUALITY.
GIVE IT A CHECK & SAY DAVID CAMERON EX DESTROY / DEFIANT POSE BASS PLAYER SENT YOU.
JOE, DAVID, CHAD, LINDA & PREACHER IN A POTATO YARD WHERE DOCKY & CAROL MADE A VIDEO OF US IN & AROUND PAISLEY FROM SEED HILL, FERGUSLIE PARK TO LOCK LAMOND BUT THAT SHOOT WAS A WASH OUT. THE CAMERA WOULD NOT WORK. THE SOUND TRACK CAME FROM A DEMO WE MADE AT SEROCCO STUDIOS IN KILLMARNOCK. THE DEMO JOE CAME TO HATE TO SOUND & PRODUCTION & WAS A DRIVING FORCE IN REFORMING THE POSE TO RE RECORD THE SONGS & INTRODUCE YET MORE.
Check out this articel on defiant pose by by Mike Clarke of http://www.shit-fi.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment